Slow baked boneless chicken
1. Take washed boneless skinned chicken and wipe it with a tissue to rinse off excess water.
2. Add, salt, black pepper, oregano, chill flakes, mustard oil, red capsicum, coriander leaves. Blend these all and spread the mix on the chicken.
3. Bake your chicken at 180” C for about 30 mins and wala, serve it with style!
No bake cheesecake
1. Take a small bowl and stir together graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon, melted butter and mix well. Press them onto the bottom of an 8 inch spring form pan.
2. In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese and lemon juice until soft. Add whipping cream and beat with an electric mixer until batter becomes thick. Add the sugar and continue to beat until stiff.
3. Pour into chilled crust, and top with pie filling. Chill several hours or overnight. Just before serving, remove the sides of the spring form pan and it’s ready!
Furikake salmon/basa bowl:
1. Take a slice of salmon or basa and spread some salt, pepper and soy sauce. Pan fry it for 2 mins each side.
2. For the sauce – mix olive oil, soy sauce and lemon juice.
3. Take a bowl, put some steamed rice, sliced avocado, fried fish, sliced cabbage, and drizzle the sauce on top of the dish and serve!